We look forward to seeing you at the LDSTech Conference this week (March 28-30). For those of you attending the conference, we have a few last-minute reminders:
- Print your schedules. Schedules now include room information and other details. To print your schedule, go to the LDSTech Conference Schedule application at https://tech.lds.org/conf. Make sure you have signed up for the sessions you want to attend. Then click Print. For more instructions, see LDSTech Conference schedule.
- Complete your user profile. If you're planning to work on various projects during the conference, you need to sign the Individual Contributor's License Agreement. This is part of your LDSTech profile. To sign the agreement, go to https://tech.lds.org and sign in with your LDS Account. Then click Projects on the top menu. You will be prompted to sign the agreement. You can also complete the Skills and Profile subtabs, as well as browse and join projects on the Projects subtab.
- Stay tuned to conference news. The LDSTech Conference website homepage includes news and other information. For example, we added an informal idea showcase where you can share your ideas for Church projects. You can also share notes on presentations you attend. If you're driving in from SLC, avoid the construction delays on Bangerter.
- Know whom to contact. If you need help with anything, see this list of contact points. If you're trying to contact your project manager, the project manager's contact information is listed in the project team details. On LDSTech, click Projects, and then click the Projects subtab. Click your project's name. Then click the person listed as the 'Project Manager & Contact.'
- Watch the streams. If you're not coming to the conference, you can still listen to the keynote sessions and some of the more popular sessions, as they will be streamed. You can watch the session streams by clicking the links on the live session streams page.
Continue reading at the original source →