You can keep up with the latest posts from LDS Blogs and Official LDS Church websites from right inside your own Gmail Account by adding the Lds & Mormon Blogs Gadget to the sidebar.
Here is a live, fully functional preview of the gadget:
- Log into your Gmail account and go to your Settings by clicking the link in the upper right hand corner.
- Go to the "Labs" section of Gmail Settings
- Find the "Add any gadget by URL" gadget in the list of available labs and click the "Enable" radio button. Then click the "Save Changes" button to turn in on.
- Gmail will reload, and if labs has been successfully turned on you will see a new little green labs icon next to the settings link in the upper right hand corner.
- Go back into the Settings and there will be a new section called "Gadgets." Click on the Gadgets secton.
In the Gadgets settings, copy and paste the following URL into the box labeled "Add a gadget by its URL":
Now click the "Add" button.
- You should now see the LDS & Mormon Blogs gadget listed in the Gadgets settings. You can remove it anytime by clicking the "remove" link next to it.
- You're done! In the sidebar of your Gmail you should now see the LDS & Mormon Blogs gadget in the sidebar with links to the lastest LDS blog posts.