While there are many benefits of reading printed scriptures, the online scriptures at scriptures.lds.org provide features that may be helpful to use, such as pop-up footnotes, My Study Notebook, and audio playback.
On scriptures.lds.org, you can
- Listen to the scriptures
- Share with friends
- Navigate to scriptures quickly
- Search and filter your search results
- View footnotes without losing your place
- Highlight favorite scriptures and enter notes about verses. You can then view your highlights and notes in one place.
- Study anywhere at any time. Whether you read and take notes on a computer, tablet, or mobile phone, they are all synced.
Learn more about how to use these scripture study features in the article “Additional Features in Reading Scriptures on LDS.org.”
Which of these features do you find most helpful to you?
Continue reading at the original source →