- Hot adj 1. the temperature at which your shoes melt and stick to the pavement
- Cold adj 1. the temperature of the water every time my companion uses my blow dryer while I'm in the shower.
- "Minha mãe fez PIPOCAAAA!!!" Crazy little boy in the Primary during our message about missionary work. (Translated: My mom made popcorn.)
- Purple house. Green walls. Red Curtains. Black and White tile floor. Brazil.
- "Let's go put some sweat on the altar."--To be said before knocking doors for 6 hours after the rest of your baptisms for the month fall through.
- The last time I saw a Mercedes, it was a dump truck.
- Somebody decided that I was his "namolada" (girlfriend) yesterday. His name is Samuel. He's 3. Two minutes later he said he was the Hulk and he didn't love me anymore.
- Lesson learned from the shoe strap mark on my foot--underneath all of this tan, I am really, REALLY white.
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Continue reading at the original source →