We’re looking for designers to help create the websites and applications of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with a current temple recommend.
- 5+ years of experience in user research and designing public facing websites. Internationalization and localization experience is preferred.
- An Online Portfolio that demonstrates an ability to think strategically, superior visual designs, and strong interaction design skills
- Creative problem solving skills, think conceptually and craft elegant solutions
- Excellent knowledge and abilities in user experience methods, best practices, design principles, problem-framing skills
- Ability to play a major role in defining and developing the user experience for the Church’s products
- Ability to carry the design vision through to completion in an agile development environment
- Branding, marketing or content strategy experience
- Ability to transfer user insights into quality user experiences
- Ability to work with a team of content producers, including writers, audio/visual specialists, and product managers
- Experience with mockups (HTML/CSS)
- Exceptional experience in UI/Interaction, design principles and iconography
Examples of our websites:
Please direct questions to [email protected]
Continue reading at the original source →